Monday, October 11, 2010

Mirtazapine And Joint Pain

and we met again !!!!!!!!!

it is almost a rite ........
every few time and I susanna we must meet!
otherwise go into withdrawal symptoms!
here we are today in the same place with the usual background ..............

a little more 'up close .........

and since she never comes empty-handed, took me a very useful cosmetic bag and could not miss my beloved strawberry (magnet)
but this is what I've brought me: a pinkeep done on the fly and a prototype of the heart (if we want to call .......) a little sewing machine and some hand and you see ........

and after we stuffed the MC'Donald's, offer each other our gifts, made two 3 gossip magazines and browse the wonderful Isa Voutier we made a ride to the market Alexandria:
Many thanks susanna
all!
TVB !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment